Post subject: Rust Server Issues
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:21 am 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Hello, I am a new rust server customer and I have a few issues i would like help getting resolved.
Firstly, why is the forums not HTTPS? logins can be compromised this way as a lot of people use the same info for both the server and the forums. This is bad.

Second, this is my config file. Please note that when i connect using a rcon tool such as rust admin, it lists my server name as Oldsmar Rust Server. Which is correct.
But that server does NOT show up in the games server list. We can connect via "client.connect" command.

Code:
-batchmode +server.ip 45.63.107.246  +server.port 28026 +server.level "Procedural Map" +server.seed 2261098 +server.worldsize 3000 +server.maxplayers 50 
+server.hostname "Oldsmar Survival Rust" +server.identity "1380482" +server.description: "FUGIN RUST YO." +rcon.ip 0.0.0.0 +rcon.port 28028
 +rcon.password ******* +query_port 28027 +nav_disable false -nologs -load

HOWEVER, if i look for the right ping and what not I did find my server listed as GAMESERVERS.COM. setting the name in the config file does nothing and setting a server.description does nothing as well in the config file.

How can i fix this?