PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:32 pm 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

Hi,

Bought 40 slot player server.

It's working as I remote connected to it. I can't see the server on all the lists of servers in game.

Also, I can't add it to gametracker, i get this message:

One of the following suggestions may help you:
Your server is currently offline.
GameTracker needs your server to be online before you can add it to our database. Please restart your server and make sure it's up before hitting ADD SERVER again.
You entered the wrong query port.
Please update your query port and hit scan again
Your server is firewalled.
Please turn off any firewall you have that may block scanning or whitelist the gametracker scanning IP addresses:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:46 pm 
Frag. Not post.

At this stage, DayZ standalone will not reliably work with Gametracker. There are some issues with the query process for this game that make it difficult to support. These should be addressed in a future update, but we do not have an ETA right now.

If your server isn't on the in-game list (and you've checked your filters), please open a ticket so we can look into it. Note that there have been some Steam issues over the past few days, so these may be related.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:31 pm 

[gs] devicenull wrote:
At this stage, DayZ standalone will not reliably work with Gametracker. There are some issues with the query process for this game that make it difficult to support. These should be addressed in a future update, but we do not have an ETA right now.

If your server isn't on the in-game list (and you've checked your filters), please open a ticket so we can look into it. Note that there have been some Steam issues over the past few days, so these may be related.

Opened ticket, answered and was told it should work but it doesn't.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:27 pm 
No Longer a Newb

Tbh gametracker isn't a real issue to worry about at this point. It works sometimes and then it doesn't. What really matters is that the in game server browser sees your server or when you input it into the "Remote" server IP in game. That's the most important thing at this juncture.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:55 pm 
No Longer a Newb

Yea my server is not showing with all the other servers either ----I sent a ticket

*edit*put a ticket in and still not able to get in or view on the main server list

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:11 pm 

server isnt on main list...

I can't connect to ftp to change to daytime all the time, put it all correct info...HELP!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:48 pm 
Frag. Not post.

Please open a ticket if you are having issues.

Note that we do not provide FTP access to the servers (nor do any of the other providers), but you can change the default server time via your control panel.