PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:25 pm 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

On a positive note I would first like to say I am really excited to play on a dayz server that our clan owns. One of the members has willingly picked up the monthly tab and we will all donate to him.

We've had a rough few days getting the server to show up, update, become official (so it says) and now allow us to join. It seems to connect quickly but right after it mentions I have connected, it hangs at the "wait for host" black screen.

We have tried a server from a different vendor and ultimately issues were obtaining a true instance ID that was connected to the hive. The vendor did reply back with why he wasn't able to get a instance ID and it was due to the MODS involved with Dayz currently haven't given anymore unique instance id's since September. The vendor offered a full refund and we decided to try gameservers instead (advertised as whitelisted servers guaranteed). Since the little cloud with the x in it doesn't show up I would assume it's setup and connected with the hive and it's just getting the Dayz mods to flip the switch, we just need to some bloody communication as it's been two days since the last comment in our support ticket. Please take our moneys and say something!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:02 pm 
GameServers.com Forum Newb

I'm stuck at the same issue.
Cant join the server, it says "Waiting for host."
Cant change the server name, it just wont save.

Any update would be nice, Ive already entered a ticket.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:07 pm 
Frag. Not post.

BrickTree wrote:
I'm stuck at the same issue.
Cant join the server, it says "Waiting for host."
Cant change the server name, it just wont save.

Any update would be nice, Ive already entered a ticket.

What's your ticket number?

Also note that the thread you replied to is from 2012, and is referring to the DayZ mod (not DayZ standalone).

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:58 am 
No Longer a Newb

Hi Shehateme, any updates so far on how this issue was fixed for you? I guess I'm just curious for what might have caused this.